An extension of your IT team
Datalink Support Services can also help with remote management to improve the reliability, availability, and performance of your IT infrastructure.
Datalink Support Services include:
- Single-source accountability for hardware, software, and third-party peripherals
- Multivendor support services for NetApp, Veritas, Cisco, Quantum, HDS, Pure Storage, Code42, and Datalink Cloud Complete
- Maintenance for all servers and storage systems regardless of manufacturer, platform, or age – even end-of-life systems remote application management for Veritas NetBackup and Enterprise Vault
- Remote systems and network management
- Consolidated contract management
- Quick resolution with a proven, systematic approach – scored a 98-percent case resolution rate on a recent Symantec audit for Veritas products
- Direct, real-time access to expert IT technical support engineers
- Two fully staffed U.S.-based support centers
Beyond the core support team, you also have access to advanced, field-based support engineers. Our support teams specialize in defined technology suites and provide level three and level four support services. In addition, field-based services teams are available for emergency onsite support as needed.
We offer an additional level of support for unified solutions that feature strategic components from leading innovators such as NetApp
, VMware, Cisco
, and others. These include supporting unified virtual data center solutions, such as FlexPod and Hitachi UCP.