Datalink OneCallsm Support Services
Spanning individual technologies to unified, multi-vendor virtual data center solutions, Datalink OneCall Support Services maximize uptime and minimize disruptions throughout your data center.
Support services overview
Dedicated to serving you quickly and proficiently, Datalink OneCall Support Services help you minimize downtime and achieve your service-level agreements (SLAs). In fact, we respond to most support calls within 60 seconds, providing a single point of contact for support questions and issues spanning multiple vendors, product lines, and solutions.
Direct, real-time access to Datalink support engineers ensures resolutions are both quick and accurate. Rather than struggling with multiple vendors who often refer you to another manufacturer as the root problem, Datalink OneCall lets you resolve issues with a single call to Datalink – where our support engineers will isolate your disruption and solve it as quickly as possible.
Consolidating your support services with Datalink frees up your team and maximizes uptime.
- Real-time support — With an industry-leading service level, we respond to the majority of initial problem reports within 60 seconds or less. Each problem is handled directly by a support engineer, ensuring you get access to the person with the right skill set right away.
- Single point of contact for solution-level support — As the single point of contact, Datalink OneCall offers support services for solutions comprised of products from multiple vendors, including Symantec Corporation, NetApp, Oracle, EMC Corporation, Brocade Communications, Inc., and a host of others.
- Expertise and proficiency — Support engineers participate in rigorous Datalink and manufacturer-led training programs and have achieved advanced-level certifications. In addition to storage networking technology proficiency, expertise spans UNIX, Linux, and Windows® environments, as well as database applications such as Oracle, IBM DB2®, Microsoft® SQL®, Microsoft® Exchange, and Sybase.
- Team breadth and depth — Beyond the core support team, you also have access to the skill sets of advanced and field-based support engineers. Advanced support teams specialize in defined technology suites and provide level three and level four support services. In addition, field-based services teams are available for emergency onsite support as needed.
Datalink OneCall Unified Support Services for virtual data center solutions
Our virtual data center support services build upon the solution-level support offered through Datalink OneCall by offering an additional level of support for unified solutions featuring strategic components from leading innovators such as NetApp, VMware, Cisco and others.
With Datalink, you get direct, real-time access to Datalink's customer support engineers who are experienced in supporting unified virtual data center solutions including FlexPod, V-Scape™ and others.
- We are authorized by NetApp to provide unified support, making us one of the few solution providers that can help triage data center issues on a solution level.
- We were also one of the first solution providers to achieve Cisco Data Center Architecture authorization, which is the foundation for the FlexPod – a Cisco Validation Design (CVD).
- In addition, our engineers hold the highest level of VMware certifications.
Datalink works closely with you to deliver data center solutions that maximize value. Each solution is aligned with your unique business and IT needs.
Objective insights regarding the latest data center techniques and technologies.
Contact us to maximize the value of your IT investments.